Legal Blah-blah

Healing approaches mentioned in this blog are for educational purposes only. Suggested supplements, etc. should not be used as replacements for conventional medical treatment without guidance from a licensed and trained medical professional.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What this naturopathic physician eats

I've been getting requests for information on what I eat.  My diet is similar to many people's diets that I know.

Tuesday morning breakfast: organic instant oatmeal with a handful of pecans, Activia vanilla yogurt


Tuesday lunch:  leftover pot roast with rutabaga, onion, turnip, carrot and parsnip.  A dash of horseradish sauce.



Tuesday dinner:  Corn tortillas, lettuce, organic ground beef with taco seasoning, salsa, cheese and sour cream




Tuesday dessert: Bite sized brownies with some real whipped cream, cup of mint tea


Supplement type food, not really a meal:   prune juice, lecithin and ground flax seeds, kefir


What do you think?  Do you eat similar things?  You will probably notice I did not have any fruit on Tuesday except for the prune juice and the strawberries in the kefir.  I don't eat much fruit, I'm more of a veggie person.

No comments:

Post a Comment